Want to intern with Excellence?
Excellence Entertainment is a St. Louis-based, award-winning entertainment company that is looking for a hard-working, creative person to pick up on ideas quickly, work with limited direction, and excel in given tasks. The schedule is flexible.
The right candidate should have excellent verbal and writing skills and an interest in entertainment, social media, marketing, and sales. We are looking for the right candidate with the right attitude who is looking to build experience. This candidate must be local to St. Louis, MO.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain regular verbal and written contact with company operations representative
- Work up to 10 hours per week
- Create and assist with social media planning/management
- Email campaign creation and management
- Online presence admin
Sales & Support//
- Field leads via phone, email, and online
- Update internal sales tool resources
- Work lead lists and incoming requests
- Must live in St. Louis, MO
- Strong internal confidence, external performance, and arts experience are preferred but not required
- Strong critical thinking, analysis, and collaboration skills
- Able to exceed expectations related to deadlines
- Computer and Internet availability
- Timely client response (within 12-24 hours of receiving inquiry)
Benefits and Compensation
- Can work remotely
- Hourly rate
- Negotiable pay based on experience and expertise and/or college credit
- Bonuses Available*
- *If individual exceeds monthly booking quotas, bonuses will accrue
Please complete the form below
Excellence Entertainment DJs is an equal opportunity employer.